Dr. Stephen K. Edwards
Dr. Edwards is a board licensed chiropractic physician practicing since 1999. His interest in chiropractic began in childhood after chiropractic care helped him recover from an injury in which conventional medicine was not able to help. After receiving his bachelors at Auburn University, he earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at the prestigious Palmer Chiropractic College in Davenport, Iowa.
At Trussville Chiropractic, Dr. Edwards and Team:
- believe health is your most important asset
- commit to your pain relief while helping you achieve overall well-being
- treat every patient with a honest approach to what we can and cannot do
Our Purpose…to provide the highest level care to patients who seek the best in chiropractic while in a patient-centered environment.
This is how we do it
On your first visit we:
- evaluate your symptoms or injury
- perform an exam with xrays and other specialized diagnostic methods
- determine if you are a good candidate for chiropractic
- review exam findings with you and recommend your best course of action
Trussville Chiropractic enjoys a high level of patient satisfaction because we listen and address questions you may have and encourage open communication throughout your care in our office. We strive to teach understanding of the powerful body mechanisms and systems that regulate and control resistance to disease; healing and repair; – and together we achieve healing and wellness for our patients.
Call today and find out what chiropractic can do for you!